VACANCY: ASSISTANT MANAGER
Would you like to work with the world-renowned jewellery brand PANDORA?
PANDORA Blackburn are looking to recruit an experienced and energetic Assistant Manager with enthusiasm and passion for the retail environment to support the Store Manager and lead the sales team at our luxury store in The Mall, Blackburn.
As a PANDORA Assistant Manager, your role will include the following duties:- Support the store manager by motivating the sales team to achieve store targets; driving sales and footfall, mystery shop guidelines, help the store manager implement incentives and managing reports.
- Customer service; create an engaging environment for customers, provide exemplary service.
- People management and training; ensure employees are presentable and brand ambassadors, coach and develop your team as necessary, manage performance.
- Security; maintain and manage effective security procedures and promote loss prevention awareness.
- Promoting the Company values to the team and leading by example.
We require:=- Previous store management experience in the retail of jewellery or other luxury brand;
- The flair to inspire and motivate a team in a fast paced retail environment to increase achieve store targets, drive sales and footfall;
- Be target oriented and manage KPI’s with the ability to identify and action commercial opportunities;
- Possess exceptional customer service skills and the capability to develop the sales team to connect with our customers
Full training will be provided.
How to apply: Please apply with a Cover Letter & CV
This is a full time 40 hour position. Shifts will vary and flexibility is required for weekday and weekend shifts.
Salary: £18k + Commission & Performance Bonus
CLOSING DATE : 31st October 2017 at 5pm. If you have not heard from one of the PANDORA team by 4th November then please accept this as notification that unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Humberstones Jewellers are a successful family run business that own PANDORA flagship stores at Blackburn, Burnley, Bury, Huddersfield, Oldham and York.
BUYING MANAGER & SALES EXECUTIVE
SPECIALISING IN THE SALE AND PURCHASING OF LUXURY WATCHES.
We are currently looking for a specialist in the above field. Experience is preferred but applicants that have the right initiative could adapt to the role. The prominent brand will be Rolex but you will also deal with other luxury watches; Audemars Piguet, Cartier & Omega to name a few. The position would be well suited to somebody from the motor industry.
The right candidate will be extremely organised, methodical in their work with a strong personality. You will be required to work in a fast-paced environment and manage your own workload, so time management and confidence in your ability is essential.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Closely watch and monitor our competitors' prices and product list.
- Build good supplier relationships by being a key contact for the purchase of luxury watches
- Build excellent relationships with current and new customers
- Be driven to reach and exceed store targets
- Processing customer enquiries and new orders, upselling products and services with confidence
- An excellent problem solver
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills with the ability to multi task
- Strong IT skills
- Exceptional communication skills and confident liaising with all levels within a business
- A positive, “can-do” attitude
Up to £25,000 p/a + annual bonus scheme, dependant on experience.
To apply please email a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 31st August. The successful applicant will be required to start as soon as possible.