Selling your luxury watch or diamond jewellery could not be more simple. We are a local, family run jewellers, based in the charming village of Barrowford, nestled in the Lancashire countryside and bordering Yorkshire, and have been dealing with diamonds and watches for nearly 70 years. Have you thought about selling your watch or diamonds? We have a simple, hassle free process, detailed below. If you have any further questions not answered here, do not hesitate to call us on 01282 616104, and speak to one of our expert advisors.
- Request your initial estimate – Fill in the form & tell us as much information as you can about your watch or diamonds. Make sure to attach some images so we can get a good idea of what your products are worth. We will give you our estimate of the watch or diamonds value based on this initial information.
- Send us your watch/diamonds – If you are happy with the inital estimate, we will send you a follow up email explaining how to send the watch or diamonds to us. We kindly ask you to send your items via Royal Mail special delivery, send us the tracking number, and insure to the full amount. Our insurance policy will then cover for any value over £2,500.
- Once we receive your watch we will put it on test for 48-72 hours to ensure it is running accurately, in this instance, you will receive your offer of purchase within 3 working days. Once we receive your diamonds, we will examine the true value and condition, and you will receive your offer of purchase the same day.
- Payment – in line with anti-money laundering regulations, we will require 2 forms of identification, and your bank details, we will then send the money securely via a BACS transfer.
- If you decide not to sell your watch or diamonds to us, we will return them via Royal Mail, fully insured to the maximum amount, at no extra cost to you.
Our VAT registration number is: 174328360 | Company REG number: 672106